After a short glance of the world map, it’s hard not to notice the biggest country in the world – Russia. Its vast territories cover all the climate zones, except for tropical, span 11 time zones and contain enormous diverse landscapes with areas where human beings have yet to step foot. From warm and cold seas and oceans, deserts, taiga forest, arctic tundra, subtropical beaches and volcanoes to some of the world’s great rivers, lakes, mountains and of course multiple cultural sights; Russia seems to have it all. No company can be a true specialist in all of Russia’s regions. Therefore, we focus on the essential experiences and places of interest in European Russia:
1) Cultural Adventures in two of the world’s “must see” cities. Along with Paris or Rome, visits to Saint Petersburg and Moscow should be on the lists of any traveler who is looking for unforgettable cultural adventures.
2) Routes for cultural exploring in the Russian provinces
3) Discover Russia’s Soul in Isolated Ancient Monasteries
4) 10,000 km of ultimate railway adventure
5) The World Capital of Amber